QuickBooks Encounterd Network Problem While Processing Electronic Payments, QuickBooks is one of the best software in the world of accounting that helps small and medium businesses to regulate their accounts and finances flawlessly. It assists the businesses in preparing balance sheets, financial statements, and various reports that are essential for the smooth running of the organization.
Among a plethora of integrated tools and processes offered by QuickBooks, one of the features is that of E-Pay service. E-Pay is a very convenient and easy method of making and receiving payments for goods and services electronically. No printing or mailing of checks is necessary. QuickBooks Encounterd Network Problem is a paperless and stress-free mode of conducting cash transactions. No payroll liability has to be covered while using the E-Pay service of QuickBooks.
How to use E-Pay Service of QuickBooks
Use the following steps to submit E-files for payments:
- Go to QuickBooks and then go to the Employees Menu.
- Select Payroll center and open the Liabilities window.
- Select the Liability you want to pay in the Pay taxes and liabilities section.
- Click on the View or Pay option to verify the accuracy of the liability.
- Now check the accuracy of the liability and make sure that everything is in place.
- Meanwhile, click on the E-Pay option.
- In the Agency Login Window that appears, enter your login details and submit.
- Once Intuit receives your request, you will get a confirmation notification.
- Now, you can submit the E-Payment to the respective company and print its confirmation.
However, there are many errors and bugs that may arise in the process which the users must be aware of. Some such errors occur during the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll E-Pay or E-file submission or while processing electronic payments.
You May Also Read : Scheduling Recurring Invoices in QuickBooks
Causes of the QuickBooks Network Problem While Processing Electronic Payments
There are plenty of reasons for the occurrence of this error, some of which might be:
- The underlying connection has been off.
- The system is not able to connect with the remote server.
- The token value assigned to the E-file that is to be submitted is out of sync with the system.
- Date and Time on the system are wrong.
- Due to incorrect firewall settings and internet configuration.
- When you are using QuickBooks in the multi-user mode.
- An internal error might also cause this problem.
Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Technical Support Team for more help.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Network Problem While Processing Electronic Payments
The following solutions may be implemented in order to resolve this problem:
- Delete Temp files in the Internet Explorer:
- Open the Internet Explorer and go to Tools.
- Click on the Internet options and go to the General Tab.
- Go to the Browsing History and click on Delete option.
- Select Temporary internet and website files and click on Delete.
- Click OK and close the window.
- Flush the DNs:
- Go to Start.
- Click on All Programs, go to Accessories and then click on Run.
- Enter CMD and a command prompt will appear.
- Type inconfig/flushdns and click on Enter.
- Change your Security settings:
- Firstly, open the Internet Explorer and go to Tools.
- Click on the Internet options and go to the Advanced Tab.
- Go to the Security section and uncheck the boxes beside Publishers revocation and Server certificate revocation options.
- Click on OK and close the window.
- Reboot your machine and try again.
Some Other Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Network Problem While Processing Electronic Payments
- Reboot your system and try again.
- Verify and make sure that the Microsoft TLS is updated.
- Make sure that the Service and Start-up items are turned off.
- Log into QuickBooks as an Administrator.
If the above-mentioned solutions fail to resolve the QuickBooks Network Problem While Processing Electronic Payments, you may contact the QuickBooks Technical Support Team.