QuickBooks is accounting software that is the one-stop solution to all your accounting needs. They offer various packages depending on the needs and requirements of their customers. Merchant Service, Point of Sale, Desktop is some of the packages that QuickBooks offer. QuickBooks makes sure that your business is always at its best and provides updates for all their packages twice every year. With every update, the features are revamped and so are the configurations.
With such complex working and frequent software updates, customers sometimes face problems. We make sure that our software is as user-friendly as possible and we see to it that the instructions are clear enough for all users to understand. We understand that despite safety measures troubles are bound to happen and thus we offer an excellent after-sale service. In this article, we will be mentioning 3 of our most commonly seen troubles and ways to troubleshoot them. We will not be able to include each and every troubleshooting method but we will try to accommodate the most common ones. If your error is not solved by this, do not worry there will be an extensive report on how to solve your problem on our website.
QuickBooks Error 15215
Due to the different programs that are running in the background, QuickBooks might not be able to acquire enough bandwidth to authenticate your version’s digital signature. When this happens you will not be able to open your QuickBooks version.
Solution 1. You can follow below steps to resolve this issue:
- Close QuickBooks application.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools and choose Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- After that, click on Advanced Settings and then search option Use TLS 1.0,
- Use TLS 1.1 and Use QuickBooks TLS 1.2 options.
- Thereafter, verify Use TLS 1.0 is checked.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Close Internet Explorer.
- Reboot your computer.
- Download QuickBooks update again.
You May Also Read: How to fix Quickbooks Error 3371
The reason due to which this error message goes off might be when the company file that you are working with cannot be found in the system.
Solution 2. You can follow below steps to resolve this issue:
- Login & run QuickBooks in administrator mode
- Go to the company file.
- Select the utility option form the list.
- Select an option that allows you to back up the company file that you want to be compressed.
- Select the said file to verify and check the hosting of the file.
- Finally, let the processing of verification take its natural course and
- After Verification is complete, run Rebuild
Solution 3. You can follow below steps to resolve this issue:
- Find and run the reboot.bat file of your QuickBooks payroll version.
- Restart your computer and open QuickBooks in Desktop mode.
- If prompted to install an update do so by selecting Install now option.
- If you are still unable to install the update, delete and download Payroll update again.
If you are still getting the same error message, immediately dial the QuickBooks Desktop Error support number and connect with certified QB experts to fix your issues.