This is the type of Error Code – 6103 pops up while working on the software. It usually displays “QuickBooks is unable to launch or open the file path on your hosted computer”. This error protects its users from opening any type of company file on the host device. There are many reasons why this error appears in a user’s system. However, you really need to know the reasons and how you can solve them to get rid of them.
What are the reasons for QuickBooks Error Code – 6103
- If the transaction log file mismatches with the company file then this error-6103 prompts on the screen. This error disables you from running the file on host device. Therefore, the transaction Log File indicates the summary of the transaction that is carried out by the company and saved on its own software. You need to save the transaction log file with the qbw.tlg file. You will be unable to start this file for conversion to Company Data File. Therefore when the QBW file mismatch with the linked TLG file, then the QuickBooks Error Code – 6103 occurs.
Note: If you find difficulty while reading the article or understanding the steps, please contact us at QuickBooks Support and QuickBooks Online support.
- When you have not updated the files or the transaction file, then it may display to you the error – 6103
- While the same company file is being run on some other device in Single User Mode
- Now, this reason is actually quite uncommon but it causes Data Corruption in QuickBooks Data file. This one may arise somehow and it is important to seek assistance from our members.
You May Also Read : How You Can Resolve Quickbooks Error 6147
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code – 6103
Before you begin to perform the steps to resolve your QuickBooks Error Code – 6103, it is essential to update thr QuickBooks Software with the recent version and you may make use of the QuickBooks Driver Tuner Tool.
- Firstly, you require to download the QuickBooks Diver Tuner tool to carry out the troubleshoot and the process of rectification by your own.
- You require to log-in as administrator
- After that, you will notice two options here: File Damage and Network Connectivity and Network Connectivity only
- You have to click on the first option to detect the corrupted and damaged files and fix the error code – 6103
- Now, you need to enter a password where you need to enter the Admin Password
- You will be asked if the file is saved on server or on workstation
- Choose the viable option and press “Yes”, if you are using company file on server and “No” if you are using workstation
- Finally, tap on “Proceed”
In case you are facing any issues while applying the aforementioned steps then please contact us at QuickBooks Support and QuickBooks Online support for more. Not only will we help you resolve your issues but also guide you to know more about our accounting software. We are always available at your service so please count on us when you require any assistance considering QuickBooks