Before you begin with the article, it is important for you to note that the integration is only compatible with QuickBooks for the Windows version. Therefore, it is not compatible with QuickBooks for Mac and hence it won’t function appropriately with it. In this article, we are going to be learning about how you can make use of QuickBooks Integration with TSheets.
- You need to enable the “Full payroll” preferences
Ensure that your week starts date matches both QuickBooks and TSheets.
- Please make sure “Use time data to create pay checks” is checked in both the Company-wide preferences, and for every active employee
- Please make sure all employees are set up with at least one payroll item (time is unable to transfer without at least one payroll item mapped)
- Now, you should be able to sign in as the admin (username is generally “admin”)
- When you have done that, switch to single user mode
- Try to stay on the computer and you will soon be syncing TSheets and QuickBooks Desktop because the sync can only be performed in one location.
- Make sure all users that require to have time exported to QuickBooks are added in QuickBooks as either an Employee or Vendor (including admins, if necessary).
- If you fail to understand certain steps, consider seeking assistance at QuickBooks Support.
The aforementioned instructions assume that you are integrating QBD with an existing TSheets account. If you still haven’t got it yet, please refer to How to Get TSheets on Your Computer.
It is important for you to be clear regarding the article. When you continue to face issues, we request you to contact us at QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number.
ALso you may read: How to fix quickbooks 3371
Everything on the same computer:
- Install QuickBooks Desktop on your device.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop company file that you wish to integrate with TSheets, and sign in as the main administrator and in single-user mode.
- Sign in to TSheets as an administrator.
- If unable to do so, for some reason, try to connect with QuickBooks Support for more.
Launch the TSheets QuickBooks Integration Add-On and Sync with QBD.
- In TSheets, in the left menu, visit the SET UP > Add-ons OR Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Look for QuickBooks Desktop Integration, and press Install.
- “The first thing to do is Select Options”: make your selections for what information you want to bring over, and tap on Next.
- Your first QuickBooks sync will remove any jobs/customers you had set up in TSheets before the integration, so you may see a warning window. When this window shows, read the warning, and if you want to continue, type delete, and tap on Continue.
- “Step 2: Set Up Web Connector”: select the blue TSheets QuickBooks Web Connector Setup link, and run the downloaded .exe file.
In case you use QBD via Right Networks or if the .exe link above does not work, follow the instructions found here: How to Manually Integrate TSheets and QuickBooks Desktop
- Log into TSheets.
- When the “Launch QuickBooks” window displays, click on Install Web Connector.
- In the “Authorize New Web Service” window, select OK.
- In the “QuickBooks – Application Certificate” window, apply Yes, whenever this QuickBooks file is open > Continue.
- Click on DONE.
- In the “QuickBooks Web Connector” window, check the box to the left of the TSheets application, and choose Update Selected. The system performs sync.
- In order to run the Web Connector for later syncs, in QBD, visit the File> Update Web Services.
- Note: For QBD in Canada, the “Update Web Services” option is not available. Instead, before closing the application, pin the Web Connector to your task bar.
Step 12: Back in TSheets, in the “Congratulations!” window, perform the aforementioned steps to perform How to Map Payroll Items.
In case you face any trouble while reading the article, please connect with us at QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number, and our experts will guide you with user-friendly solutions and help you reach a solution to your continuously popping error.