Accounting handles the entire functioning of the business procedure that determines the cost, profit incurred, and investments. Also, this software becomes a decisive parameter for all sorts of future statistics. QuickBooks is one such software that helps any business in maintaining healthy finance and accounting documentation.
Although it has proved to be very fruitful for the concerned users since its emergence in the market. With time users, have started reporting about QuickBooks Error 6144 that are hindering their working on QuickBooks.
There has been an error related to QuickBooks but the one that is aggravated the problem of the concerned users is termed QuickBooks Error code 6144. This error usually takes place because of a damaged company file that is important for opening the software. This particular company that gets damaged is the one that is linked to the accounting aspect. Hence damage to such a company file is bound to create a problem for the user.
If we try to focus on how you can sort out this error, then you have to rename them.ND and.TLG files. After renaming the company files, QuickBooks Database Server will automatically scan the company files and resolve the issue. And, you can easily continue working on the company file.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code 6144?
In case we want to resolve the error, you may look into the real cause behind the error occurrence. The causes are specified below:
- Due to sudden shutting down of the system, some of the important company files may damage. A sudden shutting down of the system can hamper the process of saving of the data to the file.
- Some of the malicious software present inside the system or some unnoticed virus can cause damage to the company file.
- The Security software present inside the system may be able to identify the credibility of the company file. Thus discarding it with giving us any prior notice.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6144?
Here is a brief description of how we can resolve this issue.
- First of all, one need to log into an administrator account in order to open QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Then one has to identify and select the company file that is showing an error. And, ensure that you have saved it in QuickBooks Database Server.
- QuickBooks Doctor File will then scan all sorts of network error present and will also scan the errors in the file.
- At last, shut down the doctor file and reopen QuickBooks.
The above-specified steps will surely help you in troubleshooting the QuickBooks Error 6144. If in case the problem persists, then one can resort to taking help for QuickBooks ProAdvisors by connecting through our team