There is no doubt that QuickBooks has garnered a worldwide phenomenon for being the best accounting software from Intuit Inc. This software is specially designed to come across all of your business requirements. A question arises in the mind – what is the objective to develop QuickBooks? You can easily fetch your advanced financial records to present in front of your stakeholders. But while working immensely on the software, at times, you certainly have to sail through various predicaments and get a message that “QuickBooks has stopped working Error”.
When you get to know that “QuickBooks has stopped working ”, it means something improper has been done to the QuickBooks application. The message deciphers that your QuickBooks has got some problem. Nonetheless, this is the common feature with which a user has to go through. Sometimes, there are errors related to it, but sometimes, nothing has happened, only QuickBooks has just frozen.
Reasons of the Error QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
While working on your QuickBooks, you might have noticed that your QuickBooks has stopped working.
There are various reasons which we can discuss if you got QuickBooks has stopped working Error in your system.
- First of all, you have to check for your QuickBooks company file.
- Check for your computer system hardware. Your hardware has got some serious problem.
- All of your files may have gone down the hill which as make an output of error in QuickBooks app files.
- While working on your Windows, it tends to get damaged because of uncertain circumstances.
- A full unknown thing has happened to your QBWUSER.INI file of QuickBooks application software.
- You have to look for your system resources. This is to be done to see that they may be running low in your system.
- If you do wrong installation, then this error always houses in your system.
You can call our QuickBooks Support to keep you out if your QuickBooks stopped working.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error 15227
How to Deal with the Error|QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Error
Procedure 1: With the Help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, you have to certainly download and install the QB Install Diagnostic Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, in this you have to keep a save of the file on your Desktop.
- Thirdly, make sure you have surely terminatedall of your other programs which are running in the background.
- In the fourth step, we would say that you have to launch the QB Install tool.
- Lastly, restart your system to see that the changes have taken place or not.
Procedure 2: Reboot Your Computer to Look for the Effect
- The first step we would like to mention that you have to restart your system.
- Lastly, go to your QuickBooks icon and launch QuickBooks file.
Procedure 3: Change the name of the QBWUSER.ini file
- First of all, you certainly have to navigate for the file QBWUSER.ini location.If it tends to remain invisible, what you can do is ON the Hidden Folders and Files.
- Secondly, you have to move forward and make a right click from your mouse on the same file and select Rename.
- Change the file name – ini file by adding.OLD at the end of the selected file name.
Procedure 4: Using Clean Install File
The simple step is to perform a Reinstall using a clean install file.
Procedure 5: You can launch your company file using the different file location
- Firstly, you have to navigate for your data file.
- Secondly, make sure you have to copy the file on your system.
- Thirdly, generate a fresh folder in your C Drive and save the company file there.
- Lastly, you can open or restore the company file as per your requirements.
Our QuickBooks Support
To conclude this article, we have specified a number of methods that you can to eradicate QuickBooks that has stopped working. Somehow, if you are unable to perform all the methods, then you are welcome to call our QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
A full advantage to you because QuickBooks has stopped working error is an error in which our QuickBooks Technical Team is a master.